Temperatures are dropping! It’s the perfect weather for cozying up under a fleece blanket and watching a movie! Making a personalized fleece blanket is so easy, and makes a lovely gift. All you have to do is add heat transfer vinyl (HTV).
Here’s how to make one:
1. Begin by uploading or creating your design using your software. Make sure to mirror your image, then cut your heat transfer vinyl.
2. Weed your design.
3. Find the corner of your blanket. Make sure the blanket tag is on the reverse side.
4. Line up your design on the blanket corner.
5. Set your heat press to 320 degrees.
6. Place your pressing pillow on the heat press.
7. Place your blanket corner on top.
8. Cover the blanket with 3D Vacuum Film.
10. Press for 11 seconds with light pressure for Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl, take off heat press and peel off carrier sheet.
11. Press for 20 seconds with Flock Heat Transfer Vinyl, take off heat press, wait to cool down, and peel off carrier sheet.
Personalized fleece blankets make great holiday gifts for family, friends, neighbors and teachers! Pair it with a DVD or Netflix gift card and popcorn or candy, and you’ll have a fun and thoughtful movie-themed gift!
If you missed our Facebook Live on personalizing fleece blankets you can watch it below!