Not sure what to get Mom for Mother’s Day? Or hoping to sell some last-minute Mother’s Day goodies? Scroll down! We are providing ideas for every type of Mom on your list!
- Make Mom a shirt with a Mother’s Day Heat Transfer. There is something for everyone, and it only takes a few minutes to make. Just peel and press!
- Is Mom the DIY type? Give her a pack of these new (awesome) Sublimation Markers, and some sublimation blanks so she can do her thing! To get them to work, all Mom has to do is use the sublimation marker to draw on some white paper, then place it on a sublimation blank and press.
- If Mom loves her dog just as much as the kids, you could personalize her some gear for her furry bestie! Or give her the blanks so she can do it herself. We have everything from:
- Pet Collars
- Pet Tags
- Pet Bandanas
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Leashes
- If Mom loves to watch HGTV you could personalize her some decor items for around the house! Pro World sells:
- If Mom loves coffee you can make her a personalized mug or get her the materials to make mugs herself! She would need:
- If Mom wants to start making her own personalized creations you could gift her one of the many Starter Packs that we carry. They have everything included to make shopping easy! We carry Starter Packs for:
- If Mom loves jewelry you could also make her some beautiful, custom pieces! Did you know that we carry:
- If Mom loves being in the kitchen make her some custom treats that she can look at.
Need more ideas? Head to our Instagram and look up #proworldinc. There are tons of projects that our customers have been making and posting!!