Do you love creating with vinyl, but hate to weed the design? You are going to love our new product Forever Flex-Soft, which is a no-cut, color coated film that can be applied to both light and dark color garments. And is suitable for cotton, polyester, poly/cotton blends, nylon, polypropylene, paper and wood.
How does it work?
Create an intricate design and send it to your laser printer. No need to worry about the color ink or on the screen because your final color of the design will be the color of the Flex-Soft that you load in your printer. Then press! Want to see the Forever Flex-Soft in action? Watch our Facebook LIVE!
Want to try it out for yourself? Here’s what you need to do…..
Step By Step Instructions:
- Design or select your image on the computer.
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format on the coated side (cloudy in appearance, not shiny) using a heavy paper mode on the A-Foil.
- Trim the A-Foil paper down about 1cm smaller.
- Set heat press at 266-275 F degrees with medium-heavy pressure.
- Place 1-2 sheets of copy paper on the lower pad to protect the pad.
- Place the trimmed A-Foil in the middle of the bottom pad (printed side face up).
- Place the B-Paper Low Temp on top of the A-Foil (coated side face down, yellow writing facing you).
- Cover everything with 1-2 sheets of copy paper. (do not use non-stick sheet).
- Press the A-Foil and B-Paper together at 266-275 F for 90 seconds at medium to heavy pressure.
- Remove copy paper and rub the back of the media for 5-10 seconds with a cloth.
- Separate the B-Paper form the A-Foil in a slow and low motion while still on the bottom pad of the heat press. (the B-Paper will leave a white coating on the ink).
- Cut around the A-Foil paper to remove the excess coating frame left behind by the B-Paper.
- Position the A-Foil on the garment with the printed side facing down. The shiny color side will be facing you.
- Cover with a sheet of silicone paper.
- Press cotton tee at 275-310 F for 30 seconds with medium to heavy pressure. Refer to the Textile chart (Table 2) for other garment types and their suggested settings.
- Set the shirt aside to cool completely.
- Separate the A-foil from the garment by rolling the A-Foil in a slow low motion.
- Cover the image with the silicone sheet and repress for 30 seconds using the same temperature as the previous step.
- Remove silicone sheet while hot.
- Admire your results!
You can purchase Forever Flex Soft individually or in a pack which includes 10 8.5” x 11” sheets (2 yellow gold metallic and 2 silver metallic, 1 bronze metallic, 1 green metallic, 1 lilac metallic, 1 red metallic, 1 blue metallic, and 1 white gold metallic).