Even though summer is just starting, now is the perfect time to start thinking about acquiring new business in the Fall. In just a few months schools, sports teams and committees will be looking for new shirts for their organizations. So why not get a head start now?
The best way to decorate shirts in bulk is with custom transfers. Save yourself the headache of cutting and weeding 100’s of designs. Create your custom design through the PW Custom website and all you will need to do is press it and deliver your order. With custom heat transfers, you can even create transfers with rhinestones and sequins! Here are some questions you may have about Custom Transfers:
How does it work?
- Start by submitting a quote. This is necessary for all custom orders because we can gather all the necessary information to properly quote your job. A quote ID (reference number) will be assigned for every quote submitted. Once we receive your quote, the information you provided will be reviewed, and we will confirm if any additional information is needed.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your quote is finalized indicating that your order can be placed. Then, proceed to your Dashboard and make a small deposit.
- Once we receive confirmation of your deposit, you will be provided with a proof of your artwork within 1-2 business days.
- An art approval email will be sent to you. To complete your order, please follow the link. You can also view the artwork ready for approval within your Dashboard. All orders that are approved and completed by 3 pm ET on a business day, will print and ship within 1-2 business days (excluding holidays and inclement weather days).
Keep in mind that artwork revisions may cause delays and additional art fees. One free revision is included with any job. Additional revisions are accepted for an additional fee. To avoid delays and additional charges, all details should be provided at the start of the quote/ordering process. Please carefully review the art proof layout provided to you. All changes to artwork must be requested before the order is approved and placed. Quantity adjustments can be made during checkout.
What types of transfers are available?
- EasyFlex – Perfect for stretchy synthetic fabrics such as performance wear.
- ColorTrans – Full CMYK process color for dark and light fabrics best for photographs and complex images.
- VibraTrans – Spot colors for light fabric only with a very soft feel.
- EasyTrans-Spot colors for dark and light fabric with a durable feel.
- Sublimation -Transfers you can apply directly to 100% white polyester or polymer coated products.
- Rhinestones-Color rhinestones/rhinestuds for a light and dark fabrics with a textured feel.
- Sequins – Color metal sequins for light and dark fabric with a textured feel.
How do you know what size transfer to order? Unsure of what size you need? We’ve compiled a helpful list of the most popular sizes. You can find that here.
What is a gang sheet? A gang sheet refers to printing multiple designs on the same transfer sheet. We print on 12.75″ X 19″ sheets and we can often print several of the same design, or different designs on the same sheet, for the same price as long as they share the same colors.
What do you need to know about gang sheets? In order to print multiple designs on one sheet, all designs must share the same color scheme. We do not charge extra for ganging your design on the same sheet which can save you a lot of money. Need to know how many imprints you can fit on the sheet? We have a helpful chart for you here.
What type of file does the art need to be in? If you’re familiar with creating digital artwork, we recommend using any common graphics editor including Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop. Most files with the extensions .jpg, .tif, .gif, and .psd can be used. This art will only be used as guides for art services. Recommended resolution for bitmaps is 150 dpi to 300 dpi.
How long does art approval take? After we receive confirmation of your order, you can expect an art approval from us within 1-2 business days. A proof file is provided for every custom order; this includes reorders. Customers are responsible for reviewing the art and the order details carefully (product type, spelling of all text within art, colors, sizes, quantities, etc). Once an order is completed, we cannot accept ANY changes.
When will your order ship?
Screen Printed Transfers (Vibratrans, Easytrans, and Colortrans) – Any orders that are approved and completed by 3 pm ET on a business day, will print and ship within 1-2 business days (excluding holidays and inclement weather days). Please check with a customer service representative for turnaround time around holidays. Rush services can be accommodated upon availability (additional charges will apply).
Rhinestone Transfers – After you approve your artwork, we normally ship your order within 2 weeks. There is no rush service available for rhinestone transfers.
Sequin Transfers – After you approve your artwork, we normally ship your order within 3-4 weeks. There is no rush service available for sequin transfers.
What is the minimum order?
Screen Printed Transfers (Vibratrans, Easytrans, and Colortrans): Most of our transfer types have a minimum of just 5 sheets. Go here to see all pricing and quantity discount breaks.
Rhinestone Transfers: There is a 25 piece minimum for custom rhinestone transfers.
Sequin Transfers: There is a 50 piece minimum for custom sequin transfers.
Do you have questions on how Custom Transfers can increase your business? Contact us! We would love to help.View & Add Comments